Friday, February 1, 2013

Greatness

God is All-Powerful


“I am the Lord’s servant,” Mary answered. “May it be to me as you have said.” Then the angel left her. Luke 1:38

In business, accomplishing greatness requires hard work, sound judgment, vast resources, and even good luck. And whether or not we have been acknowledged for things accomplished, in the end, we’ll all want to look back and see the things we did that made a difference. But what matters? What is it that makes a difference?

Throughout history, God has made a habit of using very regular people to accomplish great things. Size, strength and position did not matter, but rather faith and a humble spirit. Like young Mary who simply believed and obeyed, will you drop your plans and follow God’s instruction? Will you allow yourself to be used by God in extraordinary ways?

Has not my hand made all these things, and so they came into being?” declares the LORD. “This is the one I esteem: he who is humble and contrite in spirit, and trembles at my word. Isaiah 66:2


Because God is all powerful, through Jesus, I can live a life of purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment